Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Boogars and Eggs Bendedict

My favorite things in life today are Boogars and eggs benedict. And I thought that was blog-worthy....isn't it? I think the most important things in the life of a pregnant gal are what she wants to eat and unconditional love. So I guess that means that today has been a good day! But it's been a good two days because yesterday Marc made french toast. He is such a good cook and it makes me so happy beyond belief when he cooks for us!

I truly feel blessed and healthy during this pregnancy. My only uphill battle remains my emotions. Sometimes I feel like I have zero control over them. They seem to just happen without me giving a thumbs up or down or any type of verification that justifies them. But I always manage to feel cleansed and refreshed after a good cry, and since I can't help it, I'll just roll with it and plan my next meal. Yummmm....

My trip to Mexico ended up being one of the most cultural and inexpensive trips I've ever been on. My Spanish could've used a few more weeks in Mexico, but my heart was ready to come home. It was kind of cool flying to Dallas with the former president of Mexico on board. The additional squad team added a bit of excitement to returning home to the U.S. I had a 3 1/2 hour layover in Dallas and had a nice lunch at my parents' house. They only live 10 minutes away from DFW and it made for a perfect break from the flight. And of course I was starving as usual and enjoyed some of mom's homemade soup. And my parents got to see me pregnant. My dad informed me that I don't need to eat every single thing I see and I thought that was funny. They aren't used to seeing me with a fuller face and arms in my new "potbelly perry" persona.

Now I must go look for a snack in the fridge. Surely there is something in there for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment