Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 for 1 Special?

Happy Halloween! I worked on Tues. night and dressed up as an angel. Unfortunately they weren't very keen on the 2 for 1 special that I had to offer. I guess pregnant angels aren't so hip in hollyweird when dozens of supermodels are right behind you ready to take your place. Needless to say I was fired from my duties for the rest of the week. The news was delivered via email stating that they were "at capacity" and didn't have room for me. Ouch! That hurt! Pregnancy has definitely taught me a thing or two about discrimination, and I am probably becoming a better person for it.

Since I didn't have to work that awful job through out the rest of the weekend, I got to go to the west hollywood parade with friends. It was the best people watching and we had so much fun.

Marc defininitely knew how disappointed I was and has been extra sweet. Rejection is never fun anyway, but especially when you're big and prego with limited options. For the first time in my life I am realizing that almost every single job I have ever had in my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE has been appearance based. Now I must rely on my creativity and brains!!! Lucky for the world because I am up for the challenge!

Also, Marc has also been extra sweet to Boogars, and I am certain that he secretly loves him to pieces. They have become best buds and it melts my heart. Thank heaven for all my sweet boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment