Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pictures

I've been trying to take some high quality pictures of Max. It seems like mastering a great picture of a newborn would be simple, but it's not as easy as it seems. I need to find a good pro because none of my pictures do him justice. And now that he smiles all the time it would be fun to get one of him laughing really big. I wonder who he got that from....haha.

He's 5 1/2 weeks old in this first picture. He's hanging out in his bedroom with his sporty friends.
Tonight I thought he looked cute in his swaddle and grabbed this photo. He's 7 1/2 weeks old today.

I was trying to show perspective in this picture so you could see how small he is. He's technically considered long for a newborn, but he's still so little. I guess he's naked because he outgrew every stitch of newborn clothing.

We are just having fun and enjoying hanging out all day and night. Marc went to Cabo this morning, so I'm on my own until Sunday. I think we will be ok. So far so good....

No comments:

Post a Comment