Sunday, July 18, 2010

Babies and Puppies and Seniors, OH MY!

Yes, my baby sleeps in bed with me. It makes breast feeding in the middle of the night soooooo much easier, practical, and realistic. He's less than 5 months old--just a little tiny baby so please don't worry that we will be sleeping together when he is a teenager. I just had to say that because someone looked at me like I was cuuuuraaaazy for cosleeping. Obviously that person had never breast fed a baby before and has no idea what we are going through. They probably mean well, but I still find it challenging when I get the hairy eyeball over something that's been done for centuries. Mommies need to be close to their babies, and if the family bed is working for us, so be it.

On to other stuff, look at my boy! He loves doggies now! We went and took some pictures at the neighbor's house. Max just laughed and laughed over Bailey licking his face. Adorable.....

I'm on a Floridian vacation in a senior development. This sure is a change from my south beach days at the Delano. But once again, I'm glad to be here. This is a whole new adventure with my sweet baby Max!

Right now I'm watching Grandpa Newhaus patting Max's back and whispering in his ear, "good boy, good boy". He's hovered over his grandson with love and adoration. Sights like these are the best. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Lizzy, you look so beautiful in this pic with Max...and really, you look beautiful always! I am just LOL to myself reading these entries and I really look forward to seeing gong baby myself. Hope you're really enjoying FL...see you on the flipside. xoxo

    ReplyDelete